Monday, June 4, 2007

Instant Celebrities


Here's a website I viewed prior to taking out the triplets http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GE6zQ8FWok and I thought by buying a double stroller and having the third baby seperate would prevent this. Boy was I wrong! We took the babies to Hickory Park and to Target yesterday with the help of G'ma and G'pa Peters, Aunt Mandi, and big cousin Haley. People stopped us everywhere and even bothered us while we were eating. I was so tired of the questions and comments that I found myself dodging people and letting my sister-in-law answer all the questions. I don't mind the attention (except when we're eating) it's the questions and comments that people make, they really need to think before speaking. Watch the video and you'll get an idea of what I'm talking about.


Here's a photo of Nathan from Saturday morning. Travis put the bed back in normal position but it didn't prevent the little ones from moving around. Look in the background and notice Anna sleeping parallel to the bars.


No comments: