Sunday, July 8, 2007

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY






Happy first 4th of July babies! Wow how they're changing. Nathan, Anna, and Karly are now sleeping through the night, anywhere from 6-8 hours. It makes a big difference for Travis and me. Not sure on the current weights but as of June 13th they weighed: Nathan 9.3, Anna 8.7, and Karly 7.7. We go back to the doctor the end of August, I'll keep you posted!


We made our first trip to Quincy and it went very well. The babies slept all the way there and all the way back. Travis' parents had a BBQ for the babies and they slept the whole time while being passed around between nearly 40 people.


For the 4th we took them to fireworks and to the parade in Slater. I've attached a few photos from the parade.


I started working at Mary Greeley in the ER and Travis quit Coca-Cola to concentrate on his schooling. He will be working part time for USF Holland, driving a few days a week for them. It's nice to get out of the apartment every once in awhile and converse with other adults! We have a lot help from my mom and dad and my Aunt Deb, we couldn't do this without them.


I think that's all for now, I'll try to post more often to keep you updated on our babies' lives.

No comments: